Pair of different body type Persian (UK Asian) teens in spandex shorts with CT

In the UK they’d be called Asian, in other regions they might be called Persian, anyway just look at the pics and you’ll get the idea :slight_smile:

171 Likes

I can fuxx with that! Looking like carmen electra and kim kardashian walkin down the street

3 Likes

These shots are absolutely amazing!

1 Like

Nice slim and thick beauties combo

1 Like

Stunning duo :fire:

1 Like

Gold tier!

1 Like

Fupa’s but fuck… I’d smash both

1 Like

Jesus!!! The frontal of the one in black got me hard af! Where the video at??

1 Like

Glad you liked! No video, I very rarely shoot videos

Hahaha fuck yeah they def knew wassup , PAIR OF TOES

1 Like

Fatty can get it all night! Wished the sun was also behind to see the transparency much better but this was good shit

3 Likes

UK Asian
That’s the catchiest part here! :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:
Sorry m8 they thicc and great asses in those shorts, but that got me hard :sweat_smile: :+1: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Damn I like them alot

1 Like

Fatty can get it all night! Wished the sun was also behind to see the transparency much better but this was good shit

Yeah that was my one regret! I already followed them a lot and was hoping for the black shorts with the sun shining right on them, but they moved to a shaded area. It looked like I was almost going to get my wish but then she moved. So inconsiderate! :frowning:

2 Likes

Good god both hot as hell in there own way but grey shorts girl is banginnn

1 Like

Where I’m from they would be called whores. :rofl: nice catch btw

2 Likes

Good solid whores indeed

1 Like

Rare catch, asian with seethrough leggings and thongs. Good sluts

1 Like

That’s what surprised me, most Asian girls I’ve known in my life come from pretty conservative families and would have been in big trouble going out like this. Hope the new generations start showing off their bodies more like this!

2 Likes

Perfection right there!

1 Like