PAWG VPL super see through show off at car wash VIDEO

Here’s my first video upload ! This sexy PAWG showing off her fat juicy ass in a red thong was loving the attention. I also called the girl next to me in what appears to be white panties but this milf was too good. I had to make a decision and I think I chose right.

Hope you all enjoy !

268 Likes

i enjoyed her asscrack

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: shit my bad ! But you know whah I meant :sunglasses:

1 Like

wow what a catch! very nice

1 Like

awesome video, she was loving the attention

1 Like

WOW!!! She Loved Your Attention No Doubt. She is built to make guys hard posing like that. Great Job :peach::heart_eyes::fire::hot_face::ok_hand:

1 Like

Insane bro! Must of been a great experience! The urge to not touch yourself and her ass haha

3 Likes

Nice detail and sexy

This is one of my favorite posts here I just wanna put my face deep up in her crack :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Nice piece of work! You can learn a lot by watching the video. You moved around like a busy bee and still got such great shots out of it. I would always feel the need to keep still which raises suspicion. Gotta remember your technique. :muscle:

1 Like

Whooooooo!

Many props, you got all up in that

2 Likes

Glad to hear ! Me too. I Can almost taste it

For real ! I was debating if I should brush my hand up against her ass or her pussy while she was wide open and bent over. She’s so inviting.

1 Like

Nice shooting. you captured just about every angle possible! Would love to take deep sniff of that ass

2 Likes

Got all up in there, great shooting. Thanks

I love it!!

1 Like

Like that video of the dude at the gym who got caught sniffing her ass :joy::joy: I would of loved too…

Omg this is a perfect vpl. So beautiful