PERFECT ASS IN LEGGINGS SAW THE CREEP AND STILL PUT ON A SHOW! ๐Ÿ˜

Looking forward to the update on this story :100:

2 Likes

wheres the proof?

:flushed:Cant leave us hanging like that. Any updatesโ€‹:grin:

Holy shit lmao

fuck that meat! And bite her legs for me lol

Bro, proof that most know and like it. I was just about to post that most women are there to get thier bodies in shape to show them offโ€ฆif you cant post vid here let use know where :wink:

2 Likes

Hours later, what ended up happening?

2 Likes

Itโ€™s rare that it happens but itโ€™s only happened once to me. Sleeping with a candid is amazing. Turns fantasy into reality

OP must have been taken out in the alley way or something, last seen 13 hours ago lmao

1 Like

Right dude everyoneโ€™s been asking and the dude is straight up m.i.a

1 Like

Thatโ€™s the response of a quality woman right there! Just hope it wasnโ€™t a trap. Either way, really enjoy the show especially the gif you posted

Her dad was behind the door when dude walked inโ€ฆ her dad is Brock Lesnar :joy:
Lol this happened or he still smashin

noooooo donโ€™t tell me OP fell for the obvious setup :rofl::rofl:

Yeahhh itโ€™s been a day still no update. So something bad couldโ€™ve happened :man_shrugging:t2: Last seen 2 hours ago though so he definitely logged in

4 Likes

Bro got assassinated.

1 Like

Bro is just full of shit and is keeping all of us in suspense so he gets the maximum dopamine hit of attention.

This shit doesnโ€™t happen in real life.

5 Likes

You right you right :joy:

2 Likes

And her name? Albert Einstein. And the whole gym clapped.

1 Like

Yโ€™allโ€™s responsesโ€ฆ :rofl::joy::joy: We grabbed a drink, nothing happened. She was really cool though, and we made plans to get together next week again. Sheโ€™s studying to be a nurse, and we had a really open and cool convo about fetishes, etc. Seems like a real diamond in the rough girl. If something ends up happening next week, Iโ€™ll post an update!

8 Likes

Glad you didnโ€™t get murdered bro

3 Likes