Perfectly shaped ass in tight jeans

The flea market adventure continues.

135 Likes

Absofuckinglutely

4 Likes

stunning, thanks

3 Likes

can say nothing better than the title description already, great!

2 Likes

Sexy milf!

3 Likes

Yes she is a milf ! :smiley: and her body is totally perfect ! What a babe what a ass !
And her eyes watching her back, to check if her ass is well visible…so sexy. “Don’t worry babe, we take care about your ass” :stuck_out_tongue: I like her :wink:

4 Likes

Perfect jeans butt for fapping!!! Jizzzzz!!! :ok_hand: :eggplant: :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops: :star_struck: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart: :boom:

2 Likes

Really nice big fat arse and very cute looking too. She probably thinks she’s overweight and plain looking but she’s a 10 in my book.

2 Likes

I like the pics where she seems to be looking back over her shoulder.

1 Like

must be a joy to fuck

2 Likes

Yes, it seems she checked if her backpack doesnt hide anything. :grin:

It’s great when babes take care for our point of view :stuck_out_tongue: a good proof they like that.
Honestly this milf was walking with the kid but also and mainly was here to show her to people ^^ thanks to you you were here, good place at good moment :smiley: very sexy body she has this milf.
Even, yours pictures could be used in an ad for clothes, for Levi’s or Rica lewis as your pictures are so great :ok_hand:

1 Like