Petite booty shorts cut teen

Godlike

Fucking hell

2 Likes

nice find! the horizontal video was tough to watch with the camera constantly moving but I salute you for including!

I know man, but when you have a perfect opportunity like this. Ass hanging out for the world to see, so perfect that you donā€™t even believe itā€™s happening, my adrenaline starts to kick in and I get a bit shaky :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Been there lol

This is great work! Great hunting!
Found an opportunity and pulled out a device :+1:

Sorry @E.A-Koetting this isnā€™t ā€˜surpassingā€™ @Bleebang by one post or by one subject. Guess you havenā€™t checked out all of either their content and looking to stir something up. Well, there are a few more, @anon53913159 is another serious contender! Youā€™re welcome!!

These shots are perfect by @CandidGuy but when this is done hundreds a times in one year while someone poking their ass out already worried about their being judged in said judged environment, whole ā€˜nother level. Iā€™m not going to get into why, just the how is enough.

If I misjudged the comment, so be it.

4 Likes

LMAO!! That actually went away for me. But that shaky comes back when with/around certain people!! Still looked good :+1:

1 Like

she gave you all the angles!

Fucking love it

those thighs are just beautiful :leg:

2 Likes

Goddddd those bends

simply the best. great job, you must have felt the adrenalin rushing in your veins :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow. Very nice girl. Thanks

Good looking all over

Amazing

1 Like

super hot

1 Like

amazing legs, great post!

1 Like

So nice,great work!!!

Thank you

1 Like

Absolute perfection for me. All around. Thank you for your braveness.

1 Like

What camera do you use? The quality is like 4k!