Petite chick busted me

173 Likes

nice job :+1:

4 Likes

She caught you so many times idk how you had the balls to keep following her.

12 Likes

I would like to bust her :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops:
over, and over, and over again…

3 Likes

Very nice shooting - cute girl, love her bod :yum:

2 Likes

Wow! Please send me the video!

2 Likes

She’s so petite… :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Feck that’s so hot !

1 Like

amazing great job

1 Like

Very nice :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Cute and tight.
You always have quantity + quality with your shots, nice work :+1:

1 Like

She definitely saw the cellphone and was confused. Nonetheless petite cute jeans girl! :eggplant::ok_hand::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::jeans::fire::boom::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::bomb:

1 Like

Damn she is hot.

1 Like

Whoa, sexy set.

1 Like

She knews

1 Like

Very hot. Love how tight the jeans are on her front too. Loved to have grinded her when she bent over into that freezer section!

2 Likes

She is hot indeed, I guess she was here for you guy ! She knows you were here to shoot girls, she wanted you caught her, she wanted you shot her and not another babe :stuck_out_tongue: greedy girl !

2 Likes

Holy fuck. She is amazing. That ass is just…FUCK. I bet she loves having her hair pulled when her asshole’s getting pounded.

1 Like

I thought that she maybe is that type of girl who likes a lil attention. And at the checkout as she realised what I was doing she smirks and didnt say anything. My aim wasnt perfect at this moment, she looked much longer at my phone and made a step back to get her ass in the focus again.

4 Likes

Don’t want to be annoying but I’d really like to see that on video. Is there any way you could post it?