Planet Ass - Big Booty Latina in Yoga Jumpsuits - My best and fav catch of the year

From my personal collection, I was about to retire but I could not pass this ass

107 Likes

Thank you for sharing this beautiful MILF! I bet it was fun to watch walking behind her

1 Like

Thank god you didn’t retire before this lmao, beautiful ass

1 Like

you’re welcome, it’s an ass that should be seen by everyone :grin:

This was a damn great catch!! Thanks for sharing plenty of shots from this Latina Baddie!!!

1 Like

I do not think I will retire after knowing that there are millions of asses near my city jajaj

1 Like

There are many images, I could not leave without taking many photos of her, I noticed that others followed her so I moved away so that she would not attract their attention

:peach: :fire:

Imagine the reverse cowgirl with that on top jheezzzz :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

I imagine her in doggystyle

1 Like

full body, very low quality but can be used

26 Likes

Every time i try to quit some ass like this walks right in front of me. Video please?!

1 Like

that day I thought about retiring when I found it, I can share a small video, it is very short but you may like it

2 Likes

I am 100% sure that it is natural, it moved quite firmly, and perfectly round

Do you have a video please

2 Likes

I think there is a short video, give me a few days to find it (I have a million of OC material)

3 Likes

hillarious big ass. unbelievable!

God bless this milf for us to show her massive ass in public. Sleepless nights if I would see her in real one day.

1 Like

I couldn‘t move away. Would stick to her and highly risk of getting busted just to get that amazing footage as long as possible

Wow, fake or not, i would not turn this away. This is spectacular. Great job!

Don’t retire…