2 Likes

She definitely has a “Live
Laugh
Love” wall sticker at home

Cute though :fire:

3 Likes

WOW GOD BLESS UR HAND

2 Likes

Great catch, man! She looks like a trashy, train wreck, whore…and for that I’m thankful.

5 Likes

Love it bro.

1 Like

Magnificent creature

1 Like

Really…Im not complaining at all but by her choice of wardrobe might as well wear a sign that says “Attention Whore”

fckin wow!! this a bad lil bitch right here… going commando too… i love it… this the kind of chick you want to walk up to and tell her you want to take her outback, bend it over, and let any & everybody watch get fcked… then set back and see if you see a wet spot form… pierced nips too?? shiiiiit… if she only knew what half us men think of doing to her she would go be a nun… nice post!!

wow anyway to re-up link?

3 Likes

Thanks! Great pictures!
Sadly the link to the video does not work anymore :hushed:
Any way to re-up?

1 Like

laughed at “possible” stripper… this chick just got off her shift at the Pixie Dust, blew a trucker in the parking lot, now she’s holiday shopping with the money before her boyfriend spends it on steroids.

1 Like

Exactly what I was going to say also.
In another universe, where she made better life choices, she’s an 11/10.
Here, still a solid 8-9

Love the back story. What kind of car do you think she is driving back to her trailer?

I love the onesies, and I love that I’ve only seen small women in them

A Malibu… she calls it her “boo” and it smells heavily of menthol cigarettes and weed.

1 Like

I’m loving the cumbrellas

1 Like

perfect girl, please reup the link

Is it a white Malibu?

This beautiful wreck was looking for her cigarillo while it was in her hand

1 Like

Bro Stop! :rofl: :joy: :rofl:! You know shes only kisses on a first date too :joy: