Post removed?

Post got taken down but not sure why? She was a sophomore in college so for sure over 18 and they werent low quality, was it because its in a classroom? Thought ive seen plenty of other classroom posts but guess that could be not public. Any thoughts??

2 Likes

Classroom posts often get flagged, taken down, or rejected because it’s impossible for us to know how old the subject is. You might say she’s over 18, but there’s no way to corroborate that. These posts are removed just to be certain.

6 Likes

gotcha, thanks for the feedback. I figured that was why but thought everyone wearing backbacks would show its not a HS but better to be safe than sorry eh :man_shrugging: guess she stays in the personal spank bank lmao

2 Likes

Everyone in HS DOES wear backpacks. At least here in the US.

1 Like

I’m not sure if this applies, but if it looked like a classroom setting it makes sense to remove it. Better to be safe than have the website shut down. My advice? Shoot the cuties outside of educational environments. That said, I wasn’t even allowed to use the word skool (spelled the normal way) . . . . got to be a balance to be found on these things .

1 Like