Powder Blue Jiggle Mania!

Imagine how I felt in person when I was filming her walking her watching every movement and wobble and bounce and jiggle an jump?!!! :hot_face: :exploding_head:

1 Like

I use an action cam in bag, and as far as getting close, then you just get close, keep a steady hand, don’t look suspicious, never make eye contact, never over stay your welcome and never push your luck. Take whatever they give you and know when to gtfo. The angles, sunlight, positioning of the camera and good taste in talents all matter, etc…

2 Likes

Mp4 link for the guys having issues. :smile:

11 Likes

Thank you kind sir :+1::+1:

1 Like

This post deserve to be in the hall of fame!
Just look at that ass jiggle in slow motion 11/10 :white_check_mark:
Amazing work dude! :clap:

1 Like

Nominations for HoF just closed. We had it open for 3 weeks.
Vanillacard325 is a very talented shooter. He has hundreds of videos
he has not posted here yet. Hopefully we get to see a lot more.

:fire: :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

GAWD holy damn uff what an ass!!!

1 Like

god almighty… the capture quality of modern phones combined with the detail of modern womens clothing :hot_face: :hot_face: :heart_on_fire: :drooling_face:

great work!!

1 Like

:fist: :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops:
no panties?

5 Likes

the best pants ever invented are these spandex I’ve always said :yum: :index_pointing_at_the_viewer: :+1:

1 Like

Wow…So Perfect and Round…Hypnotizing Bounces…I’d be following her all day with a bulge in my pants, and even would dare myself to go inside the building…Great Video…Definitely one of the best captures of this year!!! :yum::peach::fire::heart_eyes::ok_hand:

1 Like

It Seems so!

Thank you🧎🏽‍♂️

Love when girls have a nice long ass crack

1 Like

Damn i love that jiggle

1 Like

gracias por esto master, hermoso culo y jiggling