PROPER TAGS

Can everyone tag “bbw” for the big fat sloppy women? This isn’t about taste, but about proper labels. Obese women aren’t pawgs! Obesity is not subjective. It is based on science.

13 Likes

A losing battle you are standing on.
Thick has been brought up multiple times to no avail along with “thicccc” and others as well.

Just do as I do, check out and and move along when it happens.
Enjoy the works.

3 Likes

Very true, the time this person took to write this post, instead of just moving along… :man_facepalming:

6 Likes

as others have said mooovvee along. No one is going to cater to another persons preferences. Some people, not including myself enjoy that content for whatever reason. No sense in judging, i myself have had the same thought but at the end if the day who cares, click out and find something of your own taste. Same applies for the skinny chicks. i could never get off to the skin and bone chicks… per se

1 Like

Let me ask you this. Then why have tags at all? What is the purpose of tags on this site? Why not just do away with them?

2 Likes

Fwiw accurately labeled posts facilitates a more efficient ‘moving along’ that people seemingly love to encourage. For me personally, I try to avoid posts I won’t enjoy and even still have to tap back after seeing just one image of a post almost 90% of the time. Just not into dump trucks – sorry, sue me. Although I admit this is a lost cause, just wanted to waste my time showing support for the author of this post. Also, must admit that just having the tags probably won’t solve anything since people just don’t see the same person the same way. I understand you don’t have the same preferences as I do, hence why I don’t complain. If it wasn’t (barely) worth wading through all the cellulite to find stuff I appreciate I would just not return, obviously. We are all in control of that.

back to silently sifting through the gruff and flatulent fluff. take care friends

1 Like

MUST SEE GOD TIER HOTTEST CAP THE MONTH. YEAR… MY LIIIIIIFFFFFFFEEEEEEE. PERFECT UNREAL CAUGHT ME COMMENT AND LIKE. also don’t forget to ask me if I have video or more pics. thx xoxo

I agree with your point on tags but not with your point on pawgs.

I agree with OP on this one, there IS a difference with a phat ass and a fat ass. Phat usually is reserved for something unique or special and having an ass due to obesity is not unique at all. Beyond that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

2 Likes

Yessss loving phat asses

As others have stated, this will be a never-ending battle that will usually get nowhere. Just take a look at any social media platform. Regardless of how much of a science it is in your mind, people will disagree and have their own perception of things - that’s just how it is.

Avoid it and be the change you wish to inspire through actions.