PT 2: MOUTH WATERING GYM TEEN, my profile pic

Highly requested part 2! Part 1 is my most liked post to date so make sure you scroll all the way down as I’ll post more shots here and there!

673 Likes

MI GUSTA

3 Likes

Yeah I remeber this one!! Well worth the wait. Thanks for sharing!!

You seem to have great options for lighting and angles easy to manage/get. Lil jelly!! I spent years in my last gym trying to get shots but it was so dark. I got thousands of decent shots, but most you had to be there.

3 Likes

407 Likes

Bout time!! Been waiting to see these too LOL!!
Loving this one, told ya, need a new thread:
Making her Famous!! :muscle:

2 Likes

I’d say a lot of it depends on ceiling height, the lights at this gym are probably like 12 feet high so it makes for great captures. Some gyms are two levels and the light are like 40 ft up

2 Likes

Exactly! Plus floor and colors make a huge difference too!

1 Like

Yeah the hardwood there is great for reflective lighting

2 Likes

The Holy Grail of candids!!

2 Likes

Wow, she’s super flexible and in a prime position to take a fat cock lol. I know it takes a lot of planning to capture shots like these, appreciate your efforts.

1 Like

Holy fuck! More please!

2 Likes

I want to impregnate her so bad.

6 Likes

OMG ! Her body is perfect for sex !

4 Likes

Thank you!

Damn Man you got some insane photos! Thankyou for all the hard work at capturing these beauty’s. Not many will take the time to share primo content like this😉

2 Likes

Tasty photos.

1 Like

Close the thread then just shut the whole fucking forum down. This is the pinnacle of everything we want. No one can top this. Ever. Holy shit. Can you imagine???

1 Like

Truly the best

this is stuff of legends man

epic :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

1 Like

Pásele la lengua!!! WoW! Outstanding.

2 Likes