Purple Latina Milf BUBBLE booty

Winner of my last post. All other latinas on that post will also eventually be posted. Anyways, saw this incredibly big booty Latina milf when I was out with the fam. Had to come up with the “gotta use the restroom” to cap this fat ass. Couldn’t get as much as I would’ve liked since she sat down and I had to leave. BUTT enjoy what I was able to get!

Let me know what you guys think and if you guys want the video (Not too long).

279 Likes

Amazing booty man !
I’m ok for the video :wink:

5 Likes

Ever wonder if these women will regret these butt lifts when they are in their 40s and 50s?

2 Likes

Of course!

2 Likes

What a butt and hips on her!!! I’m fiending for that ass of hers. Share video whenever you feel like it bro!

3 Likes

I do fuck thats so nice

1 Like

Usually not fond of fake asses, butt… something about the mature sexiness of the woman does it for me.
Nice catch and Thx, bruh!

Yes, video would be much appreciated

5 Likes

God damn what an ass

2 Likes

Holy Mother of God! Soectacular-fucking-ass, thats what i think, and she’s got nice tits and a hot face too! What a find. Thx for sharing…

1 Like

she is incredible
video of course !

2 Likes

She’s awesome video pls

1 Like

holly shititt heart attack dude. pleasee share videoss

1 Like

Mmmmm video this Monster ass

3 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Thanks for the support!
Video will be posted at 100 likes, so run this UP!

1 Like

Butterface but damn that ass!!! She totally knew too…

9 Likes

Holy cow… Widescreen booty alert… and she seems to know whats going on… well she must be well aware that her booty is like a venus fly plant.
Great catch my friend, that booty is humongous… absolute mega stunner. Thank you so much. I can`t wait to see that booty jiggling in motion.

4 Likes

She got that ass and them high beams going. Nice work

1 Like

didn’t catch that till I rewatched the footage. LOL

1 Like

A lot of cushin’ for the pushin’ :woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face::grimacing:🫏

1 Like