Raising Standards

here is something real of what he was commenting on, imagine this user 13200 posts read of which he only liked 312: Or which represents 2.3% of his visits apart from the fact that he is not capable of having ONE hunt of his own they think he is a quality user

aqui algo real de lo que comentaba, imaginate este usuario 13200 post leidos de los cuales solo le han agradado 312 :O lo que representa un 2.3% de sus visitas aparte de que no es capaz de tener UNA caceria de su autoria creen que el es un usuario de calidad??

2 Likes

I’m feeling that!
Feel like sometimes it takes 2-3 days for posts to get likes at all. Strange.

I’m up for the challenge LOL

2 Likes

@hombresinsombra is making very good points. That 24hrs seems short for this group, currently. I have seen many more posts coming in and agree additional filtering would be helpful for those trying to get likes.

And he is 100% right about the likes:topics (viewed). Granted I am lenient on likes but honestly, sometimes the effort is what counts. I comment on more than half the content too.

I voted yes, gotta start somewhere :+1::+1:

1 Like

Using those terms, would you agree this topic below doesn’t deserve a single comment?
Or 10 likes? Posted 10 days ago.

I’m good with brutally honest, I practice the same and certainly can take what I dish. With that said, most the comments here with exclusivity have been in favor of a fat ass. I try to bring all of it with my posts.

1 Like

Some people need to come to the realization that their posts are crap. Blurry pictures of some fat cow wearing baggy mom jeans are not quality posts. It takes zero effort to snap a pic with a cell phone, but it takes lots of effort and balls to get perfect clear shots. There should be some way to reward those who actually put effort into their work, while discouraging the people who post shit.

It still baffles me why people even bother posting the blurry pics, and it baffles me that there are people who actually like and comment on this. These guys are clogging up the site with garbage, and making it hard for quality content to get recognized.

7 Likes

Some posts are good quality but many people don’t hit the like button.
Perhaps the community can tag posts that are really bad and then a mod can inspect and then make a decision

3 Likes

Just a thought but what if we can have a thumbs down button and if a post has a certain amount of them after 24 hours then it gets deleted.

6 Likes

I guess you want to look this kind of babe ? ^^

2 Likes

The first shot is more like what should be on here. The second shot isn’t great because there is no clear subject and the woman closest to the camera is wearing an outfit that doesn’t show off anything.

The third shot isn’t great because the subject is too far away.

Not every shot is worthy of being posted. That’s just how it is. I don’t post every shot I take because a vast majority of them are crap. I respect my audience enough to spare them from my terrible photos…I think everyone should do the same.

2 Likes

And why on the site there is not topics regarding “black stockings with skirt” or “office babe” ?
Like her

2 Likes

Maybe make it 5? Sometimes I have to reply to my own post to get all of the pics uploaded. And most of the time people like only the latest reply. That probably would get deleted right?

Well while i think its a good idea to raise the standards since some posts are really shitty with bad quality, blurry as f*ck or simply shit ass that isn’t even worthy to be filmed its a problem that there is no requirement for people to see the posts for example “like this post to see the pictures etc”

That could cause a problem if somebody posts pictures but doesn’t get 10 Likes for example. Like i basically could look through the posts all day long without liking anything and if many people do that Shooters wont get likes. But it does seem most people do like threads they think are worthy so its worth a try.

1 Like

Kinda what is happening now

1 Like

Omg! Thumbs down is a no brainer LMAO!! So used to this social media crap I didn’t think of that LOL

5 Likes

Yet to be determined, I can only assume it is controlled by the top post.

Those 20 pics can be uploaded multiple times in a single thread, drag and drop 20 more once converted.

I have to deal in numbers and standards all day so figured I would post a current stat check. To be amusing and to highlight some concern for others:

Post is up 21 hours
25 usernames have commented
8 likes

Will it get two more likes to make it through the window? Or will it be taken down?

More people like the 2nd comment than they did the post itself.

To the people that liked the second comment, most didn’t like the top post.

3 Likes

@Lizzy @dbcooper

You guys make great points. I think something has to be done and this is a start. Before I post I ask myself is it worth sharing? I’ve thrown a lot away because it keeps this place great to not clog it up.

I also think it takes 48 hours for a post to get legs.

My .02

OH - If u did not take the image please say so.

4 Likes

Maybe make the limit 5 likes instead of 10. Photos that are blurry or terrible quality asses wouldn’t even get 5 likes but it allows for more content. Just an example, this thread would have gotten automatically deleted because it only got 9 likes.

4 Likes

You would be surprised…I see lots of comments and likes on the blobsquatches and blurry pics. I really don’t get it.

@Frank_Licker I agree that posters should make it clear when they are ripping off other people’s work.

4 Likes

10 votes minimum no questions

1 Like