Random thought: How many of you guys still come to this site even though you have a significant other

So I’ve been on this site for a couple weeks now. I’ve always had an obsession for leggings and women showing off their wonderful curves and cheeks. But for the people that have a wife or girlfriend, why do you still come to this site? Personally, I’m blessed my gf has a nice bubble butt but idk I still come to this site to see something new. Idk if that makes sense but I love to come on here and see the master work you guys do. I used to take a bunch of candids as well but I had to stop out of the fear my girlfriend would find them. Let me know some reasons you guys are on here

8 Likes

Look, just because you have what you’re looking for doesn’t mean you can’t browse the catalog. I would maybe stop taking candids but if I wanted to come to the site I still would.

12 Likes

I am married to a delicious milf and I come here every day. I share my work and appreciate that of the other members. There’s nothing wrong with seeing other beautiful curves.

11 Likes

I have a very similar take to @butts '. She knows about my hobby - I wouldn’t say “encourages” it, but certainly doesn’t mind having a look at my catches now and then. I absolutely find real, natural (mostly, haha) candid girls much more interesting than model-perfect ones.

3 Likes

I have a girl but I could never imagine telling her. I do this because it’s fun and exciting to capture the variety of sexy girls and their love for showing off their bodies. Men like variety it’s built into our DNA to spread our seed and variety is at the core of that. I’m curious how the guys whose partner knows are able to tell her/ have her be OK with it. My girl would probably get mad at me and call me a pig/creep but also IDK what she would do. Ive even gotten captures while with my girl and its actually the best cover because other girls feel more comfortable with you knowing you’re with a girl so they never ever suspect anything and even like when I check them out while I’m with my girl

3 Likes

I’m about to get married but I still love looking at fat asses and will still love looking at fat asses it’s all good I’m just happy there is a site where we can all see these amazing asses !!!

3 Likes

Not only that I truly do think my girlfriend would break up with me if she saw the Candids. One time I was at work and this female kept checking me out so I decided to take pictures of her tight ass. Later on in the week she saw a picture I forgot to delete and I had to make up this whole story.

3 Likes

This is my biggest fear right now I can’t lie but it’s not stopping me!!!

1 Like

Been with a woman who didnt like it when she found out but stuck with me. We seperated for different reasons later. Now im with another woman who doesnt know. Both are hot asf but as others stated “like browsing the catalog.” I tend to browse several catalogs without making a move. This is just one of them.

2 Likes

I agree bro like women don’t understand lol. You don’t see guys wearing shirts/pants that show our balls and dick yk. Women literally come out the house with their ass out. I’m not complaining but man it’s impossible to not look. And of course I do jerk my shit to these pictures but that’s normal

2 Likes

Well, If you have to hide who you are and what you like then my experience says you are with the wrong person. I don’t care how frikin’ hot any partner is I always get tired of her hotness. Fresh is just fresh. That said love is love and lust is lust people seem to get them confused.

wow thats the dream, i wish my gf was like that.

1 Like

My gf has a nice figure, although i am still attracted to other asses i see, especially thick milfs. My gf found my stash once (college haul, i had so much good shit too) but we managed to stay together.

2 Likes