S22 ultra

Get the s22 ultra for hunting. Trust me its Camera is 10x better than any smartphone camera it is absolutely worth it and your captures will level up tremendously!!

13 Likes

Look at the quality!! More of them to come in future posts one day

76 Likes

Black leggings s22 ultra. Second to none.

60 Likes

Nice! I have an s21 and i think the camera is pretty solid as well.

3 Likes

I’ve got the A53 and need to learn to fine tune settings for indoor. Cam is good but I must need practice for top notch quality like you fellas here.

1 Like

i have an S20 FE and it’s honestly very good.

2 Likes

These shots are a huge improvement. Keep up the good work.

2 Likes

my favorite

36 Likes

Anymore of the purple shirt?

Just ordered the S22 Ultra. Ill be playing with settings this weekend, comes in Friday😄

1 Like

Perfect. I have an app on current S10 that records while screen is off in full res. Hope to use it on new phone. It connects to my watch and I can see from there if needed. But not happy with resulta cuz I like high quality stuff lol. Hence, the new phone.

I use quick video recorder with 1x and I don’t seem to have an issue with it. especially for stores that have small aisles or for close up shots I feel that I have to be on 1x. Do you always maintain a distance? also what setting is pro video, is that a part of another spy app? I don’t really get blurr if I am decently steady.

1 Like

Yes but will posts in future with a handful of other catches I don’t want to share yet

Nothings better than iPhone

You must be trolling. S22 ultra has 100+ MP camera

1 Like

you gotta be still when recording to get those crisp screenshots, let those frames settle. I only do videos and some come out good, others come out whack

1 Like

yes i cant wait to get my new phone

1 Like

connects to your watch? that’s pretty cool,

1 Like

Im still learning how to get the best quality and use the phones full capabilities to get candids. I’m currently hunting right now and will look into more settings adjustments soon

1 Like

Can you try to explain to me how you get the black screen while recording video with native camera app on s22? Please I would love to get the best quality possible and stop using backround recording app

1 Like