S22 ultra

3x zoom ftw

26 Likes

How do you hide your screen though??

i use case with front cover

you can use the cameras with the front cover over the screen? does what is being captured show on the small screen in the corner that appears when the cover is over the front?

sure, u mean the samsung case? idk, got one from amazon

Quick video recorder app

thank you Iā€™m very much looking forward to this guide

Yes, so when it connects to watch screen on phone is black. Just updated phone to S22 so going to start trying it out. App for watch to phone cam is Camera One. I bought the full version and it wotka great. It has a error on s22, but thats after I record a vid and just shuts app down, no big deal.

Why not use quick video recorder so phone screen is black during video. Can screenshot stills from the video later. A bit tedious but for me Iā€™m afraid someone will see the watch screen

Both watch and screen can run normal with cam still recording video. Still trying to get the hang of cam settinga and my methods backā€¦ Seems lots of girls look right at me these daysā€¦ My chick says Im good looking, but like my name, got to be humbe lol!

What is remove spaces?

Bumping this thread for all the new ppl on here to see. S22 ultra is the best camera on a smartphoneā€¦ get it if you shoot with phone

Black screen app doesnt let you use volume buttons to start and stop recording? Everything else works fine for me unless im doing something wrong

No note 10