Selection of hot asses in London

Hope you enjoy this selection I captured in London. Bit of a mixed bag but please feedback your favourite. Happy wanking.

86 Likes

You the man bro

1 Like

Pro tip: wait for weekend with heatwave weather warning (25 C lol). Tour the parks, rake in the shorts and summer dresses. Hyde, Victoria, Regents, Hampstead Heath all tier 1 hunting grounds

2 Likes

love the face pics with the other pictures as collages, we need more like this on here!

1 Like

awesome megapost
:fist: :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops:

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback, very much appreciated.
Here’s a couple more to keep you ticking over. Happy wanking.

15 Likes

These are amazing mate! Thanks for sharing. Would live to see more if you have it.

1 Like

Nice way of collecting the images! Love it!. May I ask what program you used to make the collages ? Thanks for posting & sharing :smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you, i prefer the photos presented as a collage too. I don’t use a program as such, all I do is select the photos in the Gallery in my Samsung Android phone, then click the 3 dots at the top of the screen and one of the options is to create a collage. Not sure if there’s a similar function on iPhone.
Hope that helps.

1 Like

Agreed! I’d like to see more of them!!

2 Likes

Hot Post, but i find single pics better as a pic collage

Sure, but this dates back to Twitter and TTNCandids that would have fine asses in collages, only four pics allowed. Soon turned to multi posts of course. At least how I remeber it

The first 2 sections should have their own posts with single pics to go through. They’re amazing. I love the vpls from what I can see