Sexy Blonde PYT in mini skirt

I went to the mall today and i went into the Spencer’s to check out the talent. I was able to cap this pyt in a mini skirt while she was checking out. Her skirt was so short you can just barely see her cheeks hanging out. And it probably doesn’t matter since no one is gonna see my posts I should just give up

20220318_091605

157 Likes

Nice cap u caught a yg tease on cam with a lil cheek action… Keep going with the content we’re watchin👀

4 Likes

Nice shots. Don’t get discouraged bro keep up the great work. Sure there’s a lot that appreciate but just don’t post.

2 Likes

Thats sexy little bit of cheeks nice shot more

1 Like

damnnn

1 Like

Don’t give up bro. To be honest some of your other posts aren’t the best captures. This one happened to be the one
Keep it up and don’t be discouraged

1 Like

Love this :drooling_face:

1 Like

In my opinion this isn’t my best. I think the brunnette i caught in grey shorts was way better. I know my older posts aren’t the best but you can see how much I have improved since starting. I take a lot of criticism into account. I even went M.I.A to practice and get my technique down. I went from uncropped sideways pics to editted pics and hq gifs; I’m also trying to keep it 20 pics max for a single subject.

You’re improving with every post you upload. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

:hot_face::sweat_drops:

1 Like

Great cap man! Don’t ever stop posting!

Sexy cap! :hot_face:
Those cheeks though… :hot_face: :fire: