Sexy chicks in bikini

how tf did you get caps underwater lmao

1 Like

What an amazing feat. Dude, you got everything going for you in this cap. The underwater is amazing and some of the best close ups ive seen. How do you get the underwater shots? Im looking forward to the potential of more posts on this gem!!! Thank you

2 Likes

Thx for your feedback. I have an action camera with waterproof case to get these caps.

Im looking forward to post more content like that, i have lots of shots like that. Like this one

79 Likes

do you plan on posting the video? these shots are incredible

3 Likes

What camera do you use? Would be nice to know now that Summer is around the corner

1 Like

They already answered this question in a previous message. They use an action camera with a waterproof case.

1 Like

Amazing pictures. She is so gorgeous.

1 Like

Yes, but I have to edit them.

4 Likes

Sony HDR AS300

1 Like

Just great shooting by you. I love this kind of content. I have yet to try this but i may have to find a way to get some like these. Thanks for sharing this with us!!

1 Like

Holy fuck! You just created a new kink for me what da hel!

1 Like

She is incredible. That ass looks so soft. Amazing underwater shots, the best ive seen

1 Like

:cold_sweat:

1 Like

awesome!
looking forward to them

2 Likes

Goodness they both appear smokin’ hot.

2 Likes

OMFG! This is the first ever on this forum :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
What a masterpiece bro, mind blown :exploding_head::fire:

3 Likes

about 10 years ago when Sony released their slim line waterproof camera that does video, I did the same thing…just swam with it in my hand and no one at the time knew about these cameras. I got some epic level footage back then but alas I have since deleted it all. I’m waiting for a waterproof watch camera that shoots in HD. That will be epic.

2 Likes

Need to see more. Amazing

1 Like

Almost missed the follow-up pics, first time seeing these types of shots wow

1 Like

This post needs more love. The underwater shots are what legends are made of.

1 Like