Sexy MILF in Her High Waisted Jean Short and Tight Pink Tanktop w/ Her Redheaded Friend w/ a Pretty Nice Thick Ass

Pretty normal hot ynger MILF here. Her little one was hanging at one of the tables in the back while her and her friend took forever to even make an order. They started laughing about how long they were taking after she said to me “you better go ahead of us.”

There’s a nice shot where she was shaking her ass in the direction of my camera to the song on the radio she liked … and then she bent over like she was ready to take dick … and then she started feeling her cheeks. I kind of messed up my aim when she was feeling her cheeks lol. Might be hard to tell when she was shaking her ass but i think it’s worth pointing out… kind of weird to do that in public as a mother tbh LOL but women these days right. I’m not so sure if this one will make 25 likes but i think she’s hot personally.

113 Likes

Redhead is cute af and has a phat ass. Pink top looks like she enjoys the fentanyl.

2 Likes

LOL i was more into the pink top. Ig i just like my girls thinner … per my name. But i will admit redhead had prettier face lol… but i def focused on the pink top. She was weird lol and probably has like a body count of 50+

1 Like

Lol. Yeah I like em skinny sometimes too. Good looking is good looking. But yeah, presumed body count takes away from the appeal for me. Like pretend your not a whore

1 Like

I don’t do videos man. Sorry

Momma definitely took more pounding. She has the perfect ass for her age

1 Like

Shouldve asked her if she could do that again :wink:

1 Like

Just busted to this gem