Sexy nerdy Mexican Tamale border in Walmart, Serious cleavage and glasses at Walmart

I’m pretty sure she knew I was filming as you can see. But seemed to like it looked right at my camera and everything. Saw her shopping in Walmart and couldn’t resist. She was so cute short little thing, could tell she was mexican, she had all her groceries held to her chest but I looked through and I noticed the cleavage so I hung around. I was going to ask for her number right out, she seem like the type to be able to give it and a fun girl, but I decided to take some shots while I was in the store. I approached her when she was at her car and she was extremely friendly and willing to talk and gave me her info. That’s when I got these great pics. What do you guys think?

107 Likes

Always nice to see great cleavage on the forum. Please continue your good work !

3 Likes

Thank you sir. I certainly will. I thought she would be appreciated on this thread. You definitely had the girls out for a walk today love that she had exposure on the top and the bottle. Glad you liked her

4 Likes

She really cute/ sexy, I like her swag And I like her Pokémon bag

1 Like

Thx. Same

1 Like

She has that sexy vibe even though she’s trying to look cute. She can’t separate the two LOL with those knockers showing like that and her face and her mood it really brings the sex appeal doesn’t it

2 Likes

Hope you clap them cheeks bro !

3 Likes

Thx bro me too. Wish me luck

…more . He’s a little border hopper.

28 Likes

“Border hopper”? Lmao

3 Likes

You sound pretty racist bro….makes the thread cringe :grimacing:

11 Likes

No I mean she’s literally from Mexico and cross the border to come to walmart. That’s when I caught her.

5 Likes

Well in man. Lets hope u meet up with her

1 Like

I plan to.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Thanks for the add on content !

Wears all black
Pokémon swag (probably likes anime too)
Dyed hair

She might be a lil crazy but that just makes the sex even better

2 Likes

My thoughts exactly. Girls like this are usually pretty kinky she seems like the type. I honestly want to make her my girlfriend if she’s into that, she seems like a really good girl.

2 Likes

I wish you the best with those beautifully natural tits. Good luck and enjoy! :wink:

1 Like

Oh I will enjoy. Don’t you worry :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sweat_smile: thanks for the good luck and the good advice. They do look natural don’t they. :+1::+1::grin::grin::astonished::stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

She seems to be offering tissues to us for our messy clean up. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like