SHE HAS RETURNED! 🍑 (now with video!)

Such a banger ass this milf! Wonderful catch for its second coming :hot_face: :hot_face:

1 Like

Yeah I noticed that too :laughing: but I didn’t mind, had me busting as well :sweat_drops:

I always wanted to feel a BBL ass. Any difference from a real one??

Thanks bro

1 Like

great ass thx mate

1 Like

That ass is a weapon to extract nut

2 Likes

Nice catch just wondering why u can’t upload it to a good host for better quality vid

I wish I had my nose stuck in the middle of his huge ass!!!

1 Like

In any case, I believe that the one who should defend his contribution is the one who created it. Respect begins by respecting the opinions of others and above all by respecting the contributions of others.

And another thing, the POV is a poor idiot, I know guys of his ilk, you will never change them, so let’s respect their poor mediocrity!!!

Fake ass. Doesn’t look too obnoxious though compared to others who get implants

1 Like

Obviously it’s fake! I’m not that much of a fake ass lover too but this one was tempting! See through leggings bending over with a thong? Shit I’ll take that anytime!

1 Like

I noticed that too lol but oh well

And already entered into expenses, if it already comes with a Porsche, why limit ourselves, once and for all an Apache helicopter and an aircraft carrier!!!

1 Like

Oh yes, I would love to enter such an ass

1 Like

Wouldn’t we all!!

Have you seen her lately? Been thinking about her big ass lol was hoping there’s more. Still my top 5 favorite girl on here.

Not recently, but I will see her soon!!

1 Like

Love this bbl