She's a stunner

Just a few pics this time. Black leggings are my kryptonite.

190 Likes

I love black leggings too but aren’t they difficult to capture in the light? but you manage it so well! she’s gorgeous thanks :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I had a few lucky seconds but sadly thats all from several minutes of following…

2 Likes

Wow that ass is nice af

1 Like

Fuck she has a perfect body, great ass and tits and fit looks, really good one! great catch :hot_face: :hot_face: :sweat_drops:

1 Like

Yoo. That side booty meat are like handles for me

1 Like

Damn those moments on the escalator must have been bliss. Great ass.

1 Like

Great beauty fit and curvy wish her hair was let loose looks uncomfortably tight in that little bun

1 Like

F*ck…:hushed:

1 Like

Incredible quality way to stay with it for the sun shots!! Amazing!!!

1 Like

Holy f*cking perfection :heart_eyes::drooling_face:

1 Like

excelente cuerpo de la nena bien

1 Like

Thank God for the sun. I hate missing out on great asses because the lighting is horrible.

Great job!

1 Like

holy shit. I just saw this post and couldnt belive it. I just have log in to leave you a comment. She is absolute hot and she knows it. The leggings is so tight and pulled up to the maximum. She deserve a fat load of :sweat_drops: for wearing this outfit and having such a sexy body. Do you have a video maybe?

4 Likes

To show you why there is no video:

Almost the whole time it looked like this. Enjoyable? Nope. And this is one of the good stills, thats why I kept it.

3 Likes

It’s all good J_S, it’s nice to know you’re bound to the same laws of physics as the rest of us even if your posts are otherworldly!

2 Likes

1 Like

really nice shots!

1 Like

How the F did that fat tool ass chump pull a hottie like this one?

1 Like

Yep black leggings are frustrating, when you have the sun on them they look awesome, otherwise the light just sucks everything out. The screencaps of her ass in the sun are bootyfull though :drooling_face:

1 Like