Slim Thick Big Booty Lightskin In Sundress with Pretty Feet Out (spotted?!)

Easy top 3 Caps of mine… Enjoy fellas

My girlfriends cousin…she bad as fuckk. I havent seen her since ive started capping but yall defenitely gonna see more of her. Beautiful body, wish i could have got a better cap of that ass. Was peeking thru the blinds…she had to have seen my camera. Acted like nothing happened tho so maybe she didnt peep after all. Regardless, Damn i wanna fuck! :joy:

IMB_LEDE1f
IMB_brxvsQ
IMB_JQcWYq
IMB_C5WMm8
IMB_Pzzmxa

120 Likes

Amazing she’s got some nice thighs, would def love to get a thigh job, and that booty sits just right in the dress :hot_face:

2 Likes

Damn she’s hot! Hourglass figure for sure🤩

1 Like

Damn she a yummy thick baddie :drooling_face: hope to see more of her

2 Likes

more coming, imma try to set up sum swimming shit this summer n get some bikini caps

4 Likes
19 Likes

A sexy girl.

1 Like

Best post!

1 Like

My God, she’s breathtakingly hottt. She looks super bad as well. Thanks for sharing this masterpiece, this is the definition of quality content!!

Edit: I just saw the vids bro, I’d recommend you not do that again as you could have gotten in big trouble with ur girl. And even myself felt creeped by that window cap lol. She’s still hot af tho. Be safe out there.

1 Like

you need to be fucking on that bro

1 Like

Damn you went full neighbor creep mode and it was worth it! Damn she’s bad!

1 Like

Fuck. One of the best caps here. She was not only showing off for you, she made eye contact while drinking that stuff. And so so pretty. I would ruin her!

2 Likes

I’ll be waiting :smirk:

1 Like

definitely some risky caps. theres risk when taking any cap tho, so i look at it like you might as well get the goods if you’re gonna do it. I can admit when I see some good shit I do get in that “fuck it” mode and dont really think about the shit you mentioned. one wrong move coulda got me fucked. and that random glare at the camera, shit could have went left EASILY. I like the rush from capping tho, ima keep getting riskier and riskier with my shots.

also realized after the fact i coulda just went on the porch and snuck some shots way more naturally :sob: prolly wouldve gotten some way better ones too. but fuck it, it was a good session and I wasnt caught so the relationship lives to see another day :laughing:

1 Like

I get you. The thrill is too much sometimes haha. Good luck and keep bringing the goods. That cutie is insane I was thinking maybe u got the wrong cousing lol jk

1 Like

She badddd bad bro, would love to be balls deep for dayz in that

1 Like

She is definitely built to last

1 Like