Slut shopping in pantyhose and no panties

I don’t understand how a woman can be so slutty, if she goes out like this… with transparent pantyhose and no panties!! me overjoyed because she is big pussy and big ass!! :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face: can’t you imagine that men drool over her ass? what do you think?

268 Likes

:drooling_face::drooling_face::fire:! Amazing capture! Thank you for sharing!

1 Like

I agree. How can you be so slutty?.. you should have approached her for sex. Did you?

8 Likes

I don’t mean to complain, it’s great content, but I don’t see her big pussy anywhere dude… :thinking:

1 Like

because man, someone who has a big ass like this must necessarily be a big pussy, I saw her and she has a huge cameltoe, unfortunately I could not photograph it otherwise the slut would have noticed😉

maybe I could… the bitch was a snob and gave me a strange look when she saw the cell phone in her direction… they dress like certified whores, and then they complain that we depraved look at them with the desire to fuck them​:drooling_face::sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Jesus Christ. This makes my day. :pray:

1 Like

Well we want them to keep wearing less so good job not spooking her.

1 Like

Love those. The type you crack a joke with. They laugh, that engagement leads to where you going after this? Then a few hours later you’re knee deep in the fluff. Great times with a chick like this :fire::joy::muscle:t4:

2 Likes

My fucking god

Women love attention, what can i say :rofl:

1 Like

Holy shit nice man ! :flushed:

1 Like

Damn…giant fat asses in thin leggings like this are what keeps me coming back to this forum. GOAT captures!

2 Likes

Sorry no video

can you show me that big ass avatar of yours?

1 Like

Not OC

42 Likes

Omgggggg :drooling_face::heart_eyes::drooling_face:

1 Like

Man i just look em right back in the eye.

1 Like

I swear this looks posed

1 Like

I agree :+1::100:

1 Like