20230416_211208
20230416_211017
20230416_210640
20230416_210828
20230416_210434

148 Likes

Racktastic!

3 Likes

what a body top and bottom, i think we get make Dennys a breakfast tradition eh? hahaha

3 Likes

Even better shots than the first set!

2 Likes

Meh, she is just good at presenting herself. Good energy.

1 Like

Fuck, for me she’s the total package - fucking nice sized tits, round ass, beautifil face, i love her hair like this. She’s sporting a sizeable ring now - some lucky mofo is enjoying this…

4 Likes

I still say she could do a completely different line of work if she wanted a change of career :smirk:

1 Like

Any other guys in there try to talk some game to her? I would be pressing this bitch lol. She’s too sexy not to.

1 Like

The sequel I forgot I needed :joy:

1 Like

Damn dude. You’re the man and got her again on cam. Keep it cumming. She is ine of my favorites on this board. Her busting breast size in this small shirt gets me. Everything on her is so tight and just right. On the edge of too much. Sexy af

6 Likes

I need pancakes now!

4 Likes

God I’ve missed her

3 Likes

Wow she is so fcking hot get us more of her!!! Easy my fav!

1 Like

Denny’s? More like DammYES.

1 Like

Good bitch

She’s so amazing! Can you post the whole video please?

Time to eat there again :joy:

Need more of that bitch

God damn I would Grand Slam her! A woman like her is a mission unlocked in my life.

2 Likes

How many times is this honey getting capped? There must be hundreds of guys taking pics of her in everyday life. One of the hottest women on here for sure especially wearing that white blouse.