STORE SECURITY CAMERAS

Does anyone know if store security keep ID logs of shoppers who behave suspiciously? As a fellow creeper, should we be concerned by frequenting the same stores and malls? I wonder if surveillance cameras at stores like Target, Walmart, or shopping malls have facial recognition and if they use this to document me? Anyone with any inside info as to whether to be concerned? Don’t want to tip off security to creeping…

5 Likes

They probably know but as long as you’re not breaking the law you’re fine. ie: not in private areas/kids. From personal experience I worked in retail and my manager has seen people creeping but cant say anything since its corporate.

2 Likes

I work part time Asset Protection at a major retail store and from what I know none of the retailers have facial recognition. Obviously there are security cameras everywhere. In fact, we have about 100 cameras in my store. From my experience, surveillance videos are only saved for shoplifter incidents, customer accidents, and things like that. We have a guy in a wheelchair, who frequents our store, that I see take pictures of girls, and we don’t save any video of that guy.

2 Likes

Doesn’t stuff get reset and erased after a period of time too?

1 Like

As long as your not acting strange around the high dollar goods$$$. Like electronics and other items you should be fine. But you still gotta worry about customers pointing you out. If your camera is hidden you should be fine to. AP can’t physically touch you unless they actually seen you steal something. Even if they try to stop you, you can walk straight out the store. They can’t touch you, not unless you touch them. They’ll get in your way to block you sometimes. When that happens raise your hands up and slip threw them showing there own cameras you didnt lay a finger on them. Because last thing you want is the cops seeing what you have and exposing your area to the news about what you do. Just make sure you have a good hidden device. There are some stores like walmart and others that have these cameras that come down from then ceiling. They’re on long poles with a mount at the bottom. Sorta looks like a fire alarm. Has a flat surface in the middle with a lens. Gives them a 180 view of everything. Having a fake grocery list with items for areas you know with good shots would be ideal if ever stopped to. Could always act like your arguing on your phone with the person that you claiming to get the stuff for. To throw off suspicion.

2 Likes

Yes. With our system we can only retain video footage for about 7 days, unless we save it. After 7 days, we can’t go back to review footage.

1 Like

I would be more scared of the Karen than the security cams. The Karen can really ruin your life by filming you or calling you out and shaming you all the way out of the store.

Karens have a sixth sense that allows them to catch you admiring the pretty girls.

8 Likes

You could always wear a Covid face mask. Facial recognition is defeated.

1 Like

Not necessarily. While it does make it more difficult, the police can still work with partial features from your face. They can use whatever part of your face that’s showing.

2 Likes

Exactly! Crisis averted!!
Keep your head on a swivel! Watch the ones watching you, and everyone e else.

1 Like

Was thinking of getting an apple watch. Does it allow you to zoom in when taking pics or video?

Also I noticed with some other vids out there. Some enlist females to take shots in high traffic areas. Finding someone bisexual or lesbian can help. Never make eye contact helps.

You can zoom in with crown wheel on the side of the watch and can open the camera app from your watch! So if you have your phone clipped on your side or wherever you can work directly from your watch. It make sure your phone is unlocked to use it

1 Like

Forgot to mention this a friend of mine that works security at one of the walmarts. Mentioned that some stores have cameras that can zoom in to read the words off your own phone. All depends if management of that store wants to shell out the extra$$$ for it.

1 Like
1 Like

They’re not concerned with creepers unless they go overboard. I’ve been to my local Walmart at least 100 times in the past year and never had any issues. I’m sure some of the employees remember me but they don’t get paid enough to actually say or do anything so I wouldn’t worry about it too much.

1 Like

Been there and felt that! :flushed:

1 Like

I had a security guy call me out one day. He said “I know what you’re in here doing” I played like I was ignorant and never went back. There are a lot of stores I just don’t go to anymore because of this. Just gotta be careful

1 Like

Good point and I will add this. Ugly fat sales staff are also very keen eyed. If they think you are perving beauties they will go ape shit for this reason. They know with their looks no candid snapper would ever waste his energy snapping her and she feels utterly miserable. This happened to me and I just know it 's her sad pathetic luck in life being an ugly fat cow she dreams of having men fawn and perv over her so this is her revenge.

3 Likes

In my small town I was busted twice in cafes. Then every cafe I went to afterwards the staff were warned about me by one over zealous do-goody Me 2 type bitch who went around town with my picture snapped from a CCTV camera! Now I go in and the staff are all glaring at me whilst I look at my phone. Not nice when you are labelled the village perv lol.

3 Likes

yes, it is ALWAYS the fat ugly cows who come in and ball bust the fun. I have had this happen sooooo many times. Especially youthful fat ugly girls, the old ones have lost interest in the attention altogether, but any fat ugly cow aged 18-30 especially, will be interested in ruining your fun at all times because they are so jealous they aren’t the ones who EVER would be the subject of anyone’s admiration.

1 Like