Summer has been dead for me

I’ve gotten maybe 2 good subjects these past two months. Wtf has happened? Anyone else not having any luck since summer started?

2 Likes

Walmart has so much security now where i live and employees everywhere the opportunities are lacking. Its a heatwave this week so there’s many half naked women everywhere

i agree w/ walmart. target sucks now too. really it’s down to tjs and homegoods for me. and i cant just frequent those stores every week lol. im becoming more and more of an organic shooter, just capping when im legitimately shopping. no longer taking trips just to shoot

2 Likes

In AZ theres no shortage. I do find it frustrating when im alone and hunting the variety is not that invigorating. Oh but let my wife and kids be around and theres 9 month pregnant ladies with huge tits walking around in skin tight one pieces without a bra on… I about made up a obvious retarded excuse to run i lnside the store to cap her real quick but knew the wife would call bullshit and follow me in lol

1 Like

i see a lot of pawgs but usually they either a butterface or have a chubby stomach or just something that takes away from the booty. i just need a phat ass with a slim waist and pretty face. is that so much to ask for :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Get the hell out of stores and get outside.

Summer just plain rocks when you’re outside

She’s not even close to my best cap

8 Likes

Well you know…look at the pics posted on this site and almost nobody gets nice all that in one woman. Usually nice butt but with a gut and/or an average face…or straight up fugly.

Usually if the girl is average looking most replies will say she’s gorgeous. I just assume these are all married guys with kids and a 45-50 year old wife. They are usually very average looking girls they call "gorgeous "

Az nice. Me too

I wouldn’t necessarily say summer is dead for me, I’d say that I’ve been capping so long, and so often, that I’m not seeing anything *new or exciting anymore beyond what I’ve already capped in terms of quality, etc.

In other words, my baseline level of normal has substantially increased in terms of what I want to shoot, but this obviously doesn’t correlate to what’s actually out there. You can only get so much 10/10’s to where you’re *expecting them every time you go out so much so that it becomes your new normal… which is a double edged sword.

3 Likes

Marshalls bro!!!

1 Like

Ross bro

They’re out there bro. Idk what’s your type and all, but sometimes I drive to a near by city that’s predominately Hispanics and African Americans. That way I’m only cappin latinas and ebony cuz that’s my thing​:man_shrugging:t4::fist:t4: wish you luck my dude.

4 Likes

ima head out to a college town these weekend and see what i can get :pray: