Super sweet blonde asian teen

I was walking around my local walmart and found this absolutely adorable teen and her friend changing in the middle of the clothing section. She first slipped some snug grey sweatpants over her jeans and i got the entire scene on video. The bending over was just perfect. I stuck around and got some awesome shots. Wasn’t really able to do the video justice with just these few photos tho tbh :stuck_out_tongue:

the top she was wearing was see-through, and she evidently wasn’t wearing a bra, revealing perfect delicious puffy nipples and at one point in the vid there’s a quick nip slip. oops :stuck_out_tongue:

she had my heart racing for sure

312 Likes

Thats a beautiful ass

4 Likes

Can you share the video? New to the forum not sure how that works. Shes perfect btw

4 Likes

Not really sure how it works either. I’ve got quite a lot to share. I’ll try to post more and figure that out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

New to the forum as well, I have content but I don’t know how to post it. Can you help me? Thanks!

thanks! ill look out for more

Wow can u post the video to mega.nz or dropbox for us

1 Like

vid would be awesome she’s peng af. nice find

1 Like

Looks amazing thanks

1 Like

If this gets 50+ likes I’ll share the vid also lol

8 Likes

Video pls I wanna see more she is a beauty

1 Like

Gonna need more people to like This masterpiece so We get that vid💪

2 Likes

We need more likes. I’m going to die if I don’t see this video :joy:

Whoa, amazing ass. :drooling_face:

1 Like

Great capture mate, thanks for sharing. Btw you have more than 50 likes so link please. Own up as promised

3 Likes

nice

1 Like

damn

How much for sucky sucky lol

1 Like

So beautiful.

topic reached 10k plus 90 likes video please :S