Tanned fitness woman showing off her toned physique & amazing butt

I appreciated the work she put into her body! Prada glasses & LV bag suggest she is not a cheap date :smile:

119 Likes

Well, it can always be one of those kinds of one expensive date only this one… :money_mouth_face:
Great girl ,tiny height and great fit body :hot_face:

2 Likes

ya she may not be a cheap date but i bet she fcks like a cheap slut… she looks like a queen of talking dirty. lol

1 Like

fuck she’s bad AF

2 Likes

Holy fuck she is tight!

1 Like

I bet if she found these pics she might be mad at first, but then she would be like, damn I look good.:rofl:

2 Likes

Hell yeah, that’s what all the lifts & squats and tanning sessions were for, right? :grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

The Quality of the Extreme Closeups… IS CRAAZY !!!
(Pic 7, 8, 9, 10) Pic 15, makes you wna lick the screen, no cap

2 Likes

Damn right, this baddie is proud of her body. Good find!

2 Likes

That was great quality!

3 Likes

She’s def a cheap girl, who looks out for sugar daddies, been with one and it’s worth it. lol

1 Like

Thanks! My goal with candids is always to see detail of her skin/clothing to the point where I can see threads, hairs, goosebumps etc :grinning:

I don’t always manage that level of detail but I’m happy when I do.:metal:

that womans body and these pics are works of art, thank you!

1 Like

definitely not a bubblebutt, that’s a tight muscle butt. she is hot tho

She’s got on hell of a great body. Your photos are amazing, and show off every detail including her sexy lace panties.

1 Like

Haha thanks I updated the title!

Thank you! I didn’t spot the VPL at all until later on when I was reviewing the pics. Thats what I love about candids, always stuff you miss at the time :grin:

1 Like

What kind of camera do you use? I need to buy one right now!

Just. WOW🍑