THANK YOU for 1k likes. Heres a smoking hot tight teen to say thank you. She was perched just outside my hotel window. High quality SLR photos (sorry video beggars)

1k likes? This isn’t YouTube. :laughing:

1 Like

Got 1k likes tho

1 Like

i was just looking at some other users and it seems i cant find another user with over 1k hearts? am i just really popular here or am i not loooking at the right users? i didnt know 1k was a lot i just thought it was a cute milestone :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging:

I’ve been only posting for 2 weeks and I have 672, I’ll be at 1000 soon😈

1 Like

But your shit is fire so doesn’t surprise me, there’s a lot of suspect posts sometimes but lately it’s been great

But you share good quality stuff buddy! I think my first topic was posted about 30 days ago. Should we have a race to 2k?

suspect posts

you talking about my stuff or others? :nerd_face:
ive poted a few topics that were taken down or never approved… not sure why, maybe they were “questionable”

I mean you have 1000 more likes that me at this point so wouldn’t be much of a race!

Others, haven’t seen a post by you that isn’t premium, is all your shit your own?

yes, all mine. accumilated over the past 7 years. i worked down on the beach in 2013 and just fell in love with following exposed teen around all day. theres a user on this site going around saying none of my stuff is mine because he has my videos that were uploaded to TCZ a few years back, but im trying to get him banned @candid11 you reading this my little lemon cake?

2 Likes

For me it was college that sparked this hobby/addiction

I am going to a music festival next weekend though….100s of thousands of asses to capture and share😍

1 Like

Wow! Amazing work. Thank you

1k is has to mean something for the little time frame, no doubt about that.

She’s so gorgeous, love how pale she is

5 Likes

It’s when they private message you and demand you upload the video because apparently their need to cum over your content is more important than anything else.

4 Likes

No shit!
Or when they ask for a video and they actually get it, or it’s already ther, and then complains it’s not 4k 60fps :yawning_face:

4 Likes

and they have zero topics.

r/choosingbeggars

2 Likes

No way! Is that real?

1 Like