The Bombshell Bubble Butt Latina You've Been Waiting For 💣 [Video]

She’s hot af! Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Quelles belles rondeurs. Tout doit rentrer là dedans

1 Like

Thanks mate! Yessir, she was definitely on the taller side — another reason why I knew I had to cap!

1 Like

Top tier stuff man well done. She’s so thicc I could get lost in those cheeks :hot_face::hot_face:

1 Like

Glad I could be your first post and that you enjoyed it. Welcome!

Sometimes we all get that one really good hot fucking chick to be in our lens that even enjoys it or is completely oblivious. This ass right here is hungry to show off and loves it. The only thing that would have taken this to an 11 is if she squated and bent over. This is top tier for sure either way!

2 Likes

DAMN, she got a donk and a half! And definitely doesn’t mind showing off! :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Great Set! Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks man! Love it when they show off and ham it up. Same, wish she would of bend over/squatted, but oh well haha.

2 Likes

Gotta love those big butt Latinas who show up at Targets. I would love to smell her ass!

2 Likes

Love it

1 Like

Super delicious :drooling_face:

1 Like

Wow - she is mind-blowing. Those leggings are specially designed to get right up her ass crack to fully show off her solid buns - she knows that that is going to get her the attention of every hot blooded bloke around. It sure got my attention! The addition of the white Nike socks over the leggings and the Converse trainers too is a hot extra. She is a real babe and you did an amazing job capturing her. The video is awesome - thank you so much for sharing with us.

4 Likes

Thanks mate! She def was dressed to impress haha, got me going

1 Like

Some of those first few pics…her crack goes up all the way up her butt and when she has legs together it’s like her whole body almost looks like one big butt crack. Weird optical illusion :joy:

1 Like

Anyone else getting “page not available” for the video? Amazing ass

1 Like

Thanks man! Yeah, just noticed that apparently IceDrive has some kind of sharing quota and disabled sharing for that link. Good to know. Reupped with a new file host below. Enjoy!

27 Likes

Thanks for this awesome booty! Thanks for the re-up

1 Like

:drooling_face:

1 Like

Can you please reup load this vid i would greatly appreciate that.

1 Like