The last i will take of my neighbor

These will be the last i will take of my neighbor unless i catch her in something new

175 Likes

Ahhhhh well she seems to have a HUGE wardrobe so i hope to see her soon. She is so sexy!

5 Likes

Noooooo shes a banger! Pls dont stop :( why do you want to stop??

5 Likes

Your telling me im just basically posting the same thing at this point with her so i gotta get new stuff :wink:

3 Likes

C’mon now your on a role!!! Don’t quit on us now champ!!! I want to see her once a week. Stay strong!

2 Likes

I gotta get the REAL good shot trust me when i get it everyone will see it 100%, dont worry this isnt a permanent thing unless either of us end up moving

4 Likes

I wish i had sexy neighbors :frowning:

1 Like

You make her out of outfits :smiley: Still was a great content with her, good job dude

May need to post her wishlist here soon jk Thanks for sharing!

Amazing captures! I hope you keep sharing her!

She never gets bored, we love her

:fist: :sweat_drops:

Right, so all she has to do is change clothes. Check.

NOooooo, I love to watch her. I hope we will get more soon

1 Like

Please don’t stop posting her these posts never fail we don’t care if its the same outfits we can’t get enough!!

2 Likes

Love she

Man please don’t stop! She has an amazing body and the world needs to enjoy her.

2 Likes

you just keep shooting that neighbor bro. she’s a stone cold hottie!

go talk to her while filming! shes ur neighbor, so you have a good reason to, plus it’ll be an opportunity to practice the recording while scratching your arm trick. shes too pretty :slight_smile: thx for the great content either way

2 Likes

This! She has a cute Pomeranian dog. Just express an interest in that breed of dog, ask questions about it, how easy they are to care for etc etc.

I have a Pomeranian myself and women love talking about him :sweat_smile:

1 Like