Thick Ass in Leggings Giving a Show of Every Angle we Wanna See 🧐 (🥜 Busting Body with Gifs)

I swear her thick ass was on to me. Her body was so crazy I was being blatant with the camera. Like so obvious I’m pretty sure the Sunglass hut saw me. Oh :whale: I just got my shots and left.

I’m not sure if she liked the attention or what but I swear she caught me then turned around and started bending over for me.

Honestly there’s still a lot more but I personally hate when people flood a post with more than 40 pictures which is exactly what I did. If this post gets a lot of love I’ll make a part 2 with some gifs and maybe some face shots :two_hearts:

Let me know in the comments what you think of this juicy ass

195 Likes

She’s a nice thick baddie. Faceshots would be much appreciated!

Great cappin’!

1 Like

Bro no panties? Looks like sheer stockings or something

2 Likes

Delicious. No video

She is amazing. Wow thanks for sharing

Great Pics! Thank you!

Somehow this turned me on. :grimacing::tired_face::hot_face::boom::peanuts::birthday:

16 Likes

Kinda looks like she wearing them butt pad spandex

1 Like

Very nice bro… face shots and gifs/video would be much appreciated to go along with those plump booty cakes and that TIGHT little cameltoe… :drooling_face:

Wow, great caps!!!

Really good!

These are epic shots!!!

1 Like

Nice bro

Great shooting! Face shots would be amazing!

Absolutely excellent

I can’t stop cumming!! who knows how delicious her greedy female nectar is​:sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::yum::yum::yum::yum:

My tongue would fit perfectly

4 Likes

She cute

Wow - she is a real stunner - such a sexy ass and she is really showing it off in those leggings. I reckon she is wearing nothing underneath. She wants that ass to be appreciated and was probably delighted when she saw you doing your thing. Her legs are sexy too - what an incredible package. She really did put on a superb show for you. Thank you so much for sharing with us - she is special. Would love to see more …

For a moment, I thought she had a paper towel dispenser installed on her lower back - and l thought: “How convenient!”