Thick ass

645 Likes

Those tight jeans and the belt keeping that ass nice and plump…nice work :ok_hand:

5 Likes

I need a video of her plz. She is so :fire:

15 Likes

Damn what a juicy ass that is, built for doggy style :weary::heart::sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

7 Likes

exactly my type too

amazing capture

shes perfection all over

4 Likes

PLEASE tell me there is a video! That ass is perfect for me! I would definitely go back to that store again just to see her every day or at least once a week please post more content of her! And a video

10 Likes

Oh MY GOD.
My jaw is blocked since i never saw an ASS like that.
Wonderful, i want video of this shooting,
You did an excellent work here…
MediaMarkt recruit very nice girls but this one is absolutely the BEST.
Can you go again soon?
I stay tuned :joy:

11 Likes

Goddamn! Now that’s a donk :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

great job!
I would hang out there every day :fist: :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops:

4 Likes

Please tell me that you have more of her

3 Likes

Welcome!! Love her thick ass in those jeans!! That is deffff a two hander!! Great catch!!

3 Likes

@Jonpic69 @Germancandid no sry :/

Omg!!! That’s a beautiful ass!! I love Latinas with big Booty’s like this!!! :heart_eyes::+1:

3 Likes

you’re gonna need to go back to that store for us.

not even an option.

we need a full library of this whore.

10 Likes

WOW! Perfect big ol’ booty!:metal:t2:Thx

2 Likes

Omg!!!

2 Likes

hummm, but what a magnificent big ass of a little depraved! I love her perfect body so much for big shots behind her imposing ass, her jeans are a feast for the eyes, I hope you will see her again and why not film her big ass overflowing in her jeans, do it for all of us this German is such a pearl on this site thank you

2 Likes

Omg!!!:flushed::flushed::ok_hand::eggplant::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops:solid and tight fapping jeans ass! Jizzzzz!!!

5 Likes

Una obra maestra. A Masterpiece. Thanks for sharing

3 Likes

This is the most amazing ass I’ve ever seen in my life , been looking at this every day and thinking about her while I’m fuckin my girl , please get more shots of this perfect specimen

7 Likes