Thick, bubble butt PAWG was a major distraction for me at the gym...but I didn't mind!

I try to stay focused & flaccid while im working out, but its kinda hard when a bubble butt PAWG has her ass all up in the air! :man_running:t4: :weight_lifting_man:t4: :flushed: :eggplant:

They already knew I was behind em workin out. While I was resting she decides to check to see if I was looking…BUSTED! :man_shrugging:t4: She just laughed, told her buddy and they kept doing their thing :pray:t4: Im assuming she thought “fuck it, he’s already seen it all” or something like that :rofl:

She wore herself out! :hot_face: then I FINALLY finished my workout in peace. :wink:

368 Likes

Haha love this

Also love it when girls like this are in the gym

Can’t keep the eyes off them

4 Likes

Came here for the pics, stayed for the plot😅

6 Likes

Well done gym shots ain’t easy

1 Like

Great cap and great pawg

1 Like

jesus christ so huge, i need this video

1 Like

There’s a lot of pictures here so it means something to say she’s one of the best. I hope we see a video.

a pawg on all 4s

2 Likes

Fuuuuck, wish I were her thong

3 Likes

Gray is so yummmmmy

1 Like

Definition of PAWG’s

1 Like

Uff delicious shiny asses

There’s nothing like a good pawg, I don’t blame you for stopping your workout lol

1 Like

Omg thanks :heart: video please :pray:t2:

2 Likes

The fact that she liked it instead of getting mad makes it even hotter

1 Like

Holy GAWD that thickened ass in gray!

1 Like

They be dressing certain ways for a reason. They frequently look around for wandering eyes, because they want ppl to see the threads they chose to “work out” in :joy:

1 Like

Some phatties fighting their overweight … really hot.
Thanks

sammmee