Lovely

1 Like

She’s amazing

Such a huge ass

If only that chair could be my face

2 Likes

Love that big ol ass

2 Likes

I love their shape they are usually so curvy and petite and make some of the best subjects :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Dam‼️

1 Like

Just wanna smother my face in that fat ass :tired_face:

2 Likes

I love this one

1 Like

She’s one of my favourites I see her at this location regularly

Seriously- Indians are exotic and usually got thick juicy asses!

1 Like

I’ve made it my personal mission to shoot as many of them as possible, I have a few others I’ve posted so far and lots more that I’m just sitting on :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

I would love to puns that ass just look at those thighs

2 Likes

Thicky thick!!

2 Likes

Yes brother I agree. I’ve had sex with many Indian women who were in unhappy marriages. And I’ve had a few who I was arranged to marriage but pulled out LOL literally after I blew my load LOL a few times of course. They’re pretty wild in bed you’d be surprised once you get their clothes off and be a little dominant what they’ll do for their man. Message me to talk more brother I love to hear more about your exploits and I’d love to tell you about mine.

3 Likes

Love to see more of your Indians

1 Like

Yeah she’s amazing. Super cute thick nice body. I’d love to see more of her and I’d love to see her vaping all that she does. She looks more Arab to me. Which is a good thing Arabs are very sexy and sexual. They are very good looking and also very thick. Those Middle Eastern girls are great. This girl reminds me of one of my middle eastern students that’s why I’m thinking she might be arab. Her hair kind of gives it away the kinky hair which I love absolutely love it. I’ve had a lot of good experiences with Indian girls especially in New York City and going to India myself. Lots of great thick girls and lots of good Finn girls as well.

2 Likes

I agree 100%!! My current gf is from Pakistan and her body is fucking delicious! I love a petite curvy woman and I’ve always had such good experiences with girls from the Middle East. We will talk soon ;)

2 Likes

More

That body is nice :ok_hand: :fire: