Thick Latina Bubble Butt At The Buffet (VPL)

I love when they add surprises like this to the menu! :yum:

207 Likes

That babe it’s really looking like a main dish :yum:

1 Like

I’ll have that booty for breakfast, lunch and dinner :peach::heart_eyes::yum:

2 Likes

She’s fucking amazing bro, cloud you share to us the video?
Thanks for that

Almost certain there’s nothing more appetizing at that buffet than she is. Good catch, OP.

1 Like

Nope, no vid!

I’ll have unlimited servings of that fat, yummy Latina ass

3 Likes

I’m Hips-terical for such bodytype, amazing catch! :hot_face: :hot_face: :hot_face:

1 Like

Loving the light skinned Latinas showing some skin

1 Like

she got on visible just about every thing. damn!!

1 Like

Omg…who goes to a buffet dressed like that? Lol…she does and i thank her for it

1 Like

Only a slut would hahaha. I guess she’s a slut…

Dang Latina girls are ridiculous. What are they doing in this world. Every post I see on here with the Latina is ridiculous they are the most sexual and promiscuous and put their body out there. And then they wonder why men are so obsessed with and perving them all the time. Some people think it’s a stereotype that Latinas are overly sexual and that they are overly sexualized in society. But they do it themselves! Look at this woman! That’s all you need to see!! And don’t I appreciate it! Except sometimes it is frustrating when I get so obsessed and I’m masturbating all the time. Especially the women at my job and I work with all Latinas and I stay up until 5:00 in the morning sometimes masturbating thinking of them and watching p*** videos with girls that look like them. Anyway more of the story is I’m obsessed with Latinas and it really drives me insane LOL I enjoy it and at the same time and tortured by it. Hope you understand LOL

3 Likes

Tremenda la hembra

Couldn’t agree more (except the masturbating until 5am part) All Latinas have nice asses and I feel like it’s accepted in the culture for woman to dress up sexy

3 Likes

Her bentover cleavage would be an epic cumtastic view for sure.

1 Like

I think a lot of them (on average) enjoy the attention. There’s been quite a few times these Latinas (MILF or otherwise) seemed to know what I was up to, but didn’t say anything and just went about their business lol, or just didn’t care all together.

2 Likes

Yeah agree. They love the attention. They dress up specifically for that attention

1 Like

I agree :100:

Had it happen as well. When u do it in Latina neighborhoods no one cares. I’ve even had Latina ladies snickering at each other about it and looking back at me and talking about it. It also happens when I stop and ask everything one of them for their number they laugh and like the attention. I don’t mind giving it to them either.

1 Like