TINY PETITE TEEN YELLOW LEGGINGS πŸ”₯ 😈 GOD TIER πŸ˜‡ ⚑️

This dime piece only comes to my gym once a month. Idk if it’s because this is her off gym or we just go to the gym at different times. But when I do see her I make sure I cap. And mannnn I got lucky this time around. Was able to get so many angles, maybe y’all are right, I think I’m invisible! Lmfao! Her friend didn’t even notice what I was doing. That body fucks me up :drooling_face:

563 Likes

Excellent job!

5 Likes

WOW! This amazing

1 Like

Them lil mosquito bites on her top…I let that slide. That fit booty more than makes up for it

Holy moly this is god tier. This feels so illegal to look at :joy:

2 Likes

Video?

1 Like

Dammmm lord have mercy :smiling_imp: this is the best ass yet

Unbelievable man! Do you got any tips for gym shooting? Do you do open hand phone??

3 Likes

Wtfffffffff. This is one of my top 3 favorite posts ever. Incredible!

1 Like

Love when they leave nothing to the imagination. Gotta be one of my favorite posts of all time on here

1 Like

Dude it’s fucking insane how amazing of caps you get its like theyre modeling for you lol. Amazing post!

How??? Please share how

So hot from every angle looks like a watermelon ready to be bust open

2 Likes

Great shots man, but I’m shocked she didn’t see you, from that first pic, it looked like she looked straight at you, amazing ass, sweet!!!:+1:

1 Like

Love that cameltoe, I bet she doesnt wear anything underneath. Her yoga pants must’ve smell really good.

1 Like

Dime piece

Incredible angles! I love how much those leggings are wedged up in there. Perfect girl, thanks for the share!!!

2 Likes

Sooo sick

I don’t normally like gym pics but this babes pussy was too much for me to deny!

3 Likes

Saying β€œgod tier” makes me cringe but these angles are def insane! Might be your best work imo. PLEASE make this post the GOAT and upload the full video to gofile.io and post the link here !!!

2 Likes