Tips for women’s stores

I really wanna try to go into a store like lulu-lemon where there are sure to be tons of hot girls to capture, but I’ve been too scared since it feels like it’s gonna be obvious what I’m doing since I have no actual reason to be there. How should I go about remaining hidden / not suspicious and still getting good shots?

3 Likes

You are absolutely correct. Trying to get candids in lulu is trouble waiting to happen and only a matter of time before you’re busted good and proper. I’d just leave that place well alone if I were you.

7 Likes

Go in and ask for things for a birthday present etc pretend buying for SO

7 Likes

I would say don’t risk it, but if you absolutely have to then don’t be greedy and overstay your welcome. If anyone asks say you’re browsing for something for your girlfriend/wife. Again though, women’s stores are a trap.

1 Like

Have a women with you, that is the easiest solution, you can also cap her plus it is a great distraction in general. You just have to be careful.

3 Likes

If you’ve got a phone in your hand, you’re playing on Nightmare Difficulty lol. If your phone is hidden however it won’t be so bad as long as you keep moving frequently and don’t linger. Keep passing by the target every now and then to get the shots. And as previously stated, just say you’re browsing for a present for your wife/girlfriend if any staff member asks and joke around that you’re a typical man that will probably get the wrong item etc. Maybe even have a screenshot(s) on your phone of certain womens clothings that you’re (pretending) to look for.

But yeah, you’re a total pro if you can pull it off.

2 Likes

Try a dry run to see what kinda vibe u get at the store.may not be all you bargained for. I went to a victoria secret to pickup on half naked chicks and was dissapointed.lol

1 Like

Lululemon sells men’s stuff…

1 Like