Top tier booty orange leggings (not oc)

god damn perfect ass

1 Like

Cheers for uploading.

There’s no way she’s not making money off that ass! Wonder what the face looks like

2 Likes

GYAT DAMN INSANE CAP MY DUDE

2 Likes

Holyyy

1 Like

Thank you good sir

1 Like

Just wow - thanks man! This is the best ass I’ve seen in life! I wanna touch it sooo bad!

1 Like

If anyone manages to find the full video somewhere, that’d be awesome

1 Like

Thanks for the share and the video

1 Like

THAT ASS!!! I love it!! The best ass thats posted here in weeks

1 Like

:weary: :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops: :melting_facthe: :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops: :melting_face:the sexiest ass ever in spandex

5 Likes

Nothing better than those upshots…

1 Like

I came so hard to this bitch! It’s just amazing how she jiggles her bubble butt! I definitely could not resist to spank her ass if she would stand in front of me at the escalator! The best ass that ever got posted here! <3 Thanks!

1 Like

The composure you have to keep to look at one of the greatest asses youll ever see going up the escalator and not wanna just stuff yout face in it is Just DOG.

Imagine how that s***t claps :racehorse:.
:dog::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::woozy_face::clap::clap::clap::face_with_spiral_eyes::weary::confounded::peanuts::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::pie::birthday::birthday:

4 Likes

Apparently on their site it’s $35 for the full video. Who is the hero

2 Likes

You for one…for bringing us to the door :saluting_face::saluting_face:

Lets see who will open it for us.

1 Like

It’s a shame. This phatassvision guy has hundreds of top quality OC vids of all types of girls, most being really long vids, but he chooses to sell each of them for dozens of dollars or even up to a hundred dollars each. Hope his entire collection gets leaked lol

4 Likes