Two tight teen sisters at Starbucks white and jean short shorts gap

Which is your favorite? (sorry for the black… sharing my old content… if you think this is good wait till the new stuff comes!)

Screenshot_20160711-163313

90 Likes

Fuck yeah bro

2 Likes

White Shorts fit like a glove on that ass

1 Like

Tis the season :+1:

I can’t decide. I like both. It would come down to face at this point.

8 Likes

Sorry for the long comment, but I was thinking of this story from a few years back about two sisters I knew.

I had a girlfriend who was cute but a little annoying. I was looking for a way to break up with her - it was just getting old. Im a pussy with stuff like that, so I thought of something that I knew she would hate - I suggested, almost casually, that she should ask her sister to have a three way with us. If it worked, great. But really I just thought she would be offended and break up with me and then I wouldn’t have to break up with her. Sure enough, she was pissed and we break up a few days later. Plan worked out.

Fast forward a few years - I’ve lived in a few different states and then I move back home. An old friend calls me up and asks if I want to go to a phish concert with him. We’re shooting the shit in the car on the way and tells me that he’s dating none other than my ex-girlfriend’s sister. I was like, cool - she’s hot.

Then it gets weird.

He asks me about when I was dating my ex, if I ever wanted to hook up with her sister…meaning - his girlfriend. I was like, that’s kind of a weird question. Where did you hear that from?

He said his girlfriend told him that one time her sister asked to her to have a threesome. When he pressed for more info she didn’t tell him who the third person was or whether she went through with it.

Not knowing was clearly killing him, and he knew I dated the sister so he asked me. I told him the truth - that I was the person who suggested it so the sister would break up with me. He was kind of relieved that it never happened.

But then all I could think of was the fact that my girlfriend at the time actually asked her sister and there was a possibility that it could have happened If we stayed together maybe a little longer. It haunts me to this day.

8 Likes

Lol great story.

2 Likes

this is outstanding!! please please please tell me there is a video to this!!

That unbelievable, love it

ok, seriously, do women not mind having there pants way up their cheeks. it doesn’t bother them or irritate when they walking?

Both girls have sweet asses!!! I love a girl/woman that have a sweet ass like these in either white or jean shorts!!! Great catch again!