Unknownguy’s Vault

I’m a bit unsatisfied when I come on this site. I started looking else where for content and found good content but sell for a price. I don’t mind sharing my OC for free as long as everyone else steps up their game. I also don’t wanna have to spend money. So I have a personal request for close ups and bendovers, if I get good links and DMs then I’ll consider posting some of the many better content posts I have.

94 Likes

You should dig around more on this site. Some of the best of all time are on here

6 Likes

Dude get off your high horse :joy: yes some of the posts here suck but nothing in this topic is mind blowing either.

24 Likes

This post nothing compared to what I have. Editing takes too long and I post good stuff if I feel like it. If you have any judgment for this post idc.

Go on telegram and sell your content then. You got this king, make yourself happy, don’t expect us to do it.

3 Likes

Bend overs make me pull up :hot_face: :joy:

these suck lol relax bud youre not cool. step your game up if you talk big, i expected more.

5 Likes

Please don’t advertise for trading pics offline. The point of this forum is to openly share with other users.

I don’t like that good content goes unrewarded, so I chose not to share my photos any more until things change.

3 Likes

They suck but all my posts have tons more likes than yours lol

1 Like

Yeah I’m trying to encourage better content but I guess I’ll just keep to myself

3 Likes

I don’t want to sell content, I think no one should have to do pay for what we do here

2 Likes