Used a zoom lens for this juicy ass!

Sometimes when you go to the beach, maybe invest in a zoom lens :dollar: it might be worth it

267 Likes

woaw amazing quality!
superb post :+1:

3 Likes

Thank you my friend! :pray:t3:

1 Like

Great shots, they look proffessional. Looks like the girl is posing for you ??

6 Likes

Wise words cuz she’s a stunner!

1 Like

She was with her friends and it seemed she wanted attention. I used a Sony 70-350mm f4. When it comes to beaches I like to bring my camera :camera_flash:

7 Likes

Thid candid thing would probably get me into photography as a side hobby lol. Keep bringing good stuff man!

2 Likes

Got you covered my friend :sunglasses:

1 Like

! Perfection and Artistic

1 Like

Will admit, if these are 100% your photos, and the subject in them isn’t a model, somebody you paid/know, or otherwise unaware of the camera, this is by far one of the best shots I’ve seen on here. Well done. Her third stance (positioning of her legs) makes it incredibly hard to believe it is candid, but I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt unless proven otherwise.

5 Likes

Great long range shots, man!

1 Like

I hope these aren’t staged or posed…but I don’t rush to judge in these cases. I’m a professional photographer so I know there are other pros who are into candid shots…I didn’t see these pics on other sites, so I’m willing to give OP the benefit of the doubt.

I would love to see more pro level candids in general…as long as they are truly candids.

5 Likes

I appreciate it!! :pray:t3:

1 Like

I really don’t get how the position of her legs would determine anything. When you plenty of light and a high shutterspeed, that is when it is the best time to shoot without getting blur. Didn’t take any frontals to avoid getting caught

1 Like

It means a lot! I love your work! And these pictures would never be located anywhere else but from here or me! I use a Sony A7IV and most of the time women in California aren’t fully aware if a camera is around lol. Will work on getting some more soon :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks man! Keep on shootin!

Keep zoomin!

1 Like

These are great pics and she’s a beautiful subject. Do you have any other pics from the moment that can legitimize the candid nature, ie. her with her friends etc…

I explained already in the comments. Her friends were to the left and sitting down. Plus they were on the fatter side. I don’t know how else to prove it’s candid when homegirl is literally walking towards the water.

9 Likes

Great shots!!
Nice camera you have. I’m looking to upgrade to mirrorless and having a toss up with yours and a R6.

1 Like