Various butts in tight jeans

103 Likes

Thank you!! All sexy, love #2

3 Likes

Great captures

All great asses

2 Likes

Great all around asses. And the chick playing with her hair, fire! Luv it. That triggers the mating instincts ova here :yum:

2 Likes

Your shop is really a shop for ass, friend ! How is it possible to watch as much ass and stay focus on your to do list… :laughing:
I really like these babes, they do nothing to hide their sexy body, their ass are well rounded and they always wear tighter jean :yum:good for us​:grin:

2 Likes

I see too many posts that are horrible butts I wouldn’t even look at in real life. I wonder wtf are these posters thinking? This is a good mix of quality ass :+1:

4 Likes

Catching nice backsides is always on my to do list :grin:

2 Likes

The first one is an absolute top tier , I wish I had her so I can bust my loads on her phat bum everyday

2 Likes

amazing post

they all are so hotttt

2 Likes

Amazing tight jeans girl butts!!! First girl is my fav!!! :ok_hand::eggplant::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::champagne::jeans::bomb::boom::fire::rotating_light::wink::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes