[Vent Post] Got called out by the boyfriend

Just a vent post. Sorry, if it’s an unreadable mess. I’m a little freaked out by it.

Well, it finally happened. I was being fast and loose with the rules and ignored my gut. I followed too close for too long.

The boyfriend gets a little loud and asks if I’m filming his girl’s ass and I deny it. He asks to see my phone screen.

Luckily for me, I always keep a podcast or music app open. I slide and shuffle my apps about to close the secret camera app and show him the podcast I was listening to.

He tells me I was following them and kept looking at his girl’s ass. I say my bad and I just like using the volume the buttons on my phone yada yada.

He leaves and I quickly leave the store.

The end.

Definitely taking some time to reflect on that event.

23 Likes

Stay too long is dangerous.

where’s the pictures btw?
hahaha

12 Likes

I’m going to hold off them for a bit. A little bit op sec and I have a deep backlog of older footage to go through.

2 Likes

Was the ass worth it? Let’s see the pics

8 Likes

I hope the ass was worth it haha

9 Likes

Fine! Fine! Put your pitchforks down! I’ll cave to peer pressure.

Was it worth it? No, but, her hips did have a little bit of a hypnotizing sway to them.

21 Likes

Dude needs to back off. If she goes out in public like that, then she’s fair game

13 Likes

Uh yeah so following a girl WITH HER BF with your phone out is about as high risk as it gets lol

5 Likes

The embarrassing part is the fact that I ignored my gut instinct. It’s never been wrong before.

3 Likes

“Got to know when to hold em, know when to fold em, know when to walk away, know when to RUN”

Kenny Rogers

7 Likes

He should be thanking you for making her famous. :smiling_imp:

Seriously though, sorry to hear about it.

3 Likes

Hope you know to get down…cuz the next guy…isnt going back down

1 Like

A bit extreme for candid shooting, but another good quote:

Regulations are written in the blood of your predecessors.

2 Likes

Luvin the midriff. You did well brave soldier

7 Likes

Ooof… I love that body type. She was definitely worth following. Thanks for the pic!

2 Likes

lol bro you need to stop thinking with your dick. Some moments are not worth capturing. I get too see a lot of see through pants and see underwear and i see a lot of hard nipples. I can’t capture them because I’m working.

5 Likes

No it wasn’t worth the ass kicking

4 Likes

Quick question. How were you holding your phone while filming?

1 Like

Thumb on the power button and middle finger on the volume down button. Imagine pulling your phone out of your pocket to check the time.

Damn anymore you just need to also pay attention to other folks as well. I’m hesitant about pursuing subjects with their bf’s. Seems like a lot more people pay closer attention to detail these days. Just be careful out there, don’t over pursue. If the subject or someone else starts watching you, then I suggest push on. If it makes sense, you almost want to be like a butterfly. Pretend as if your paying them no mind. Like you’ve probably heard before, if any suspicion is raised abort mission. There are plenty of fish in the sea. There’s always going to be another opportunity trust me.

3 Likes