Well you win some you lose some

my eyes were presented with a challenge they were unable to over come… this chick in the yellow top had nipples like BLAM right in my fckin face and as hard as i tried i just couldnt keep my eyes from dropping to them… its the whole reason she crossed her arms i think… i mean i could see the outline of the whole fckin nipple… the Tech N9ne song “whoop, areola” was beating through my brain… so i failed to get more shots of her because my eyes lost an unwinnable battle… “sorry & shit”

140 Likes

pretty small tits

1 Like

any more than a mouth full is a waste right?? im not convinced of that actually as i can find a use for about anything… lol… just had my furnace and central air replaced and repurposing the blower motor and cage into a high output shop fan… hhmm what i would do with sone extra tit tissue…

4 Likes

Love 'em small and perky. She’s fucking gorgeous, and those nipples… great job!

1 Like

flaquita pero esos pezones uffffff como morbosean bien

Especially perfect that she’s buying fishing tackle.

1 Like

ya the irony is great cuz i was in that isle fishing for content… lol

2 Likes

Nice little nipple and breasts

I am an ass lover and in my experience girls with small boobs has even better asses, so yeah that’s why I like small perky boobs great content… Thanks

You think she’s sucked a D before?

1 Like

Damn just saw this and don’t know how I missed this …this is perfect!

Regardless, what you got was amazing

Using this thread to vent bruh there was this fine milf fucking f cup tits so I went to record her I recorded like 3 vids had side boob upzkirted twice and then I go back and look and I had front camera on honestly biggest L I’ve ever taken

Put the lotion in the basket!!!

dude, i hear you. I saw s skinny bitch with a tight tube top on this week. she had tight hard nips popping out and I was just staring. I saw her at three separate stores and didn’t get a single shot.
I ended up leaving the store early and turning the cam on waiting for her to come out. I got a blurry pic of her ass. that’s it.