What is your definition of "too fat"?

I really like to know what’s too fat in your eyes. I personally like some chubby women, but do you?

Below are some examples:

Do you think they look good?

25 Likes

10 Likes

What do you think of the girls above? Just curious!

1 Like

Sometimes it depends on the face

4 Likes

I like big girls, but I know it’s not for everyone (which has been made ABUNDANTLY clear on this forum). That being said, I do have my preferences. I know for some, a big girl is a big girl, and there’s no discernible difference betw33n one or the other to them, however, I disagree.

Anyways, without making a big deal out of it, I get it. Obesity is not exactly attractive, however a curvy, or thick, girl is, at least to me. There’s some people on here that post your run of the mill obese girls, and that’s their thing. It isn’t mine, and I’ve since blocked/ignored them, but hey, you do you. And of course, it goes without saying, what one person may find “obese”, the other may not. For example, I’ve seen girls that’d barely qualify as ‘chubby’, get crucified on here. Or not get as much love. Even with my post(s), it can be a curvy girl, and as soon as she’s over a certain weight threshold, regardless of her figure, straight to the garbage filter they go. However, I digress.

As far as your post? I’d say a lot of them don’t qualify as fat, let alone “too fat”. Some chubby ones, sure. Some unshapely ones, sure. But “fat”? Nah.

5 Likes

I’m with @BlondePawgMilfs4Life. I’ll take what I like. Personally, I’m in the middle… I don’t like rail thin girls with no ass, but also am not interested in obese girls to the point where they possibly made an appearance on My 600lb Life (obese as in, when she takes a step on a simple walk she has to take a moment to catch her breath like she just ran a marathon - that’s at least where I draw the line, for me). Everyone is going to have a certain threshold of what ‘too fat’ is, and that’s fine. That’s actually good, since otherwise, we’d just see the same shit over and over and this forum would get boring.

Some examples from my archive (some I haven’t released but plan to post at some point maybe, various shapes and sizes that I personally like):

14 Likes

As the wise Day-Day once said “Fat bitches need love too, Craig.”

8 Likes

In my opinion is not about how fat they are but how good they take advantage off that…A girl can be really fat but with the right clothing’s she can still look very sexy

I like chubby as well.
Up to a size 18 is good for me.

It depends on the gal, for me. Some women ‘carry’ extra weigh better than others. The same amont of extra pounds one one may look obese while on another it look just fine.

For the ones you presented, with the exception of the white bikini, i find them all quite doable… :+1:t3:

1 Like

Yes, this is the answer. I prefer if people don’t even post that stuff. A higher consciousness individual appreciates a healthy physique.

Obesity is easy to capture. Zero skill goes into it. We admire and value that which is hardest, requires ninja stealth. Hot petite women that go to the gym are the hardest because they live on-guard. I’d prefer gold over a penny.

1 Like

enlace
https://forum.candidgirls.io/t/huge-boobs-and-huge-pussy/72435

9 Likes

I appreciate your opinion, but is this really too fat? She looks perfect imo haha. What makes it not so attractive to you? Thanks!

noooo nunca dije q ella es demasiado gordo me estoy respondiendo a tu pregunta a mi gusto este es el limite permitido en una hembra puufff con esas curvas son lo maximoooo me encantan creo que lo que deja de ser atractivo es cuando tienen mucha panza o vientre por que pueden ser gruesas pero de vientre plano y entonces se ven bien a mi gusto

noooo I never said that she is too fat I am answering your question to my liking this is the limit allowed in a female pufff with those curves they are the maximum I love them I think what stops being attractive is when they have a lot of belly or belly for who can be fat but have a flat stomach and so they look good to my taste

I got a bunch of them of her, still debating if I want to take time and edit them to post them.

1 Like

It’s all about the ratio of fat on their ass hips and boobs compared to their stomach and arms

1 Like

The pictures aren’t great and I don’t find all of them attractive, but none are too fat. Some aren’t fat at all.

my favorites are curvy women with huge ass and boobs and in spandex and as much as you could ask for

no.