What type of pants drives you crazy?

For me it’s dress pants/work trousers. I have a huge kink for them. Just something about the fabric of them, you can never go wrong with black dress pants imo especially if they are tight on her.

17 Likes

I love the thinner see through Leggings! When you can see the thong and cheeks clear as day. That just drives me crazy everytime!

11 Likes

I love thin black leggings they’re the best, but specifically I love the Nike pros leggings they’re so thin and just outline the ass so nice

7 Likes

These pants turn me on so much

32 Likes

Rompers or the ribbed flare leggings

Leather, pvc, latex! Shiny materials! Mmmmhh… :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Grey is THE best color of leggings. I go crazy when i see grey spandex shorts.

6 Likes

gray leggings because of the VPL, but shorts with cheek showing is the best thing that does it for me

Greytness!!

Jeans are the greatest underdog in all of this :jeans:! Front, back doesn’t matter. Now if they can be worn lower like they were 10-15 years ago then it’d be perfect. Too high these days.

1 Like

Tight jeans drive me crazy!!! :jeans::jeans::jeans: Especially low rise jeans.

3 Likes

Low rise jeans or low rise short shorts. Never been a fan of high waisted pants.

Can’t go wrong with Lulus or flare pants especially the ribbed ones. Love seeing that jiggle.

6 Likes

Can’t go wrong the classics. Black leggings and tennis shoes with crew cut socks pull over the leggings. Makes my heart skip a beat.

3 Likes

Sameee

Those NVGTN leggings and the patterned flare pants :weary:

2 Likes

leather

5 Likes

Any kind of pants tight enough to create a cameltoe :smile: A tight pair of jeans with a great ct is ideal!

5 Likes

Ribbed leggings are my favourite. PInk or light brown are the best colours. And a brucey bonus if they are so tight so you can make out the shape of their twat.

1 Like

My two favourites are yoga leggings, especially when stretched thin and those stripped ones that get swallowed by ass cheeks.

Also form fitting stuff like this one here: Round thick ass on high heels

1 Like